Our mantra is: We say what we’ll do, and we do what we say!
Advice, Advocacy and Results.
We are part of your team to build your organization, your brand and your workforce.
It begins with your specific needs.
National Scope. Local Service.
We have access to all the resources you need.
What We Believe
There’s never been a better time to have an advocate like Benefit Commerce Group (BCG).
As the cost of employee benefits rises, and the burden to comply with and administer benefits increases, BCG firmly believes the traditional way of approaching benefits is non-sustainable.
In today’s market, employee benefits need to:
- Reflect the organization’s culture and goals
- Engage employees
- Provide innovative ways to control costs
Our strategies do just that.
Our vision is to treat employee benefits with the same strategy focus that organizations use with other parts of their operations. We are committed to changing the employee benefits cost paradigm…as your advocate and partner.
Benefit Commerce Group, an Alera Group company (BCG), is a progressive and results-driven employee benefits firm providing strategies and brokerage services. We have specialized in employee benefits since 2009, and our senior leadership team members each have 30+ years of industry-leading experience.
We are unabashedly passionate about what we do, and we hold ourselves accountable to delivering quantifiable and meaningful results.
- We are a 4-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 among the fastest-growing private companies in America.
- We have achieved a 27% annual compounded growth rate for the last 5 years.
- We are among the top 10 largest employee benefits consulting firms and insurance brokerages, as listed in the Phoenix Business Journal.
BCG’s business philosophy, and what has made us successful, is to provide employers data-driven, sustainable strategies to lower health care costs without reducing employee benefits.
- Our in-house actuarial and financial analysis team provides our clients with actionable data reporting.
- We typically integrate meaningful employee health improvement and wellness programs to help employers develop and maintain benefit programs that attract and retain quality employees while controlling costs for the employer and employees and their families.