Aging Workforce Assistance
More employees are working past age 65, and that creates new and complex questions. Our Aging Workforce Assistance program is designed to help HR departments.
When an employee turns 65, issues include Medicare, Social Security retirement benefits, impact on Health Savings Accounts, etc.
We have expert specialists in this subject area within our group, to provide resources, answers to questions and group meetings or one-on-one sessions for management, HR, employees and employees’ family members.
Here are a few of the frequent questions that we can answer in group and individual meetings:
General Medicare Questions
- What are the different parts of Medicare?
- What are my Medicare coverage choices?
Sign up Questions
- Do I need to sign up for Medicare, or will I be automatically enrolled?
- I’m going to still work. Do I need to sign up?
- What is a Medigap Policy?
- What is a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- What is a Part D Plan?