The BCG Care Committee of Benefit Commerce Group, Cambridge Benefit Solutions and Fall River Employee Benefits just completed a letter-writing campaign to show appreciation for our men and women in the military.
Here are some tips that you may want to use in a similar campaign in your own organization:
- Be positive. The letters are meant to uplift and encourage.
- Be thankful. Be sure to communicate your appreciation for the soldiers’ sacrifices and dedication to us and our country.
- Be respectful. These women and men have earned it more than most of us!
- Be kind. Remember most of us have never and will probably never have to endure the difficulties that these soldiers have experienced.
- Be encouraging.
- DO NOT include your email or mailing address.
- DO NOT use your last name.
- If it is a classroom or workplace or group project, you can include a group photo.
- Leave them unsealed for inspection or they won’t go.
You can send your own cards and letters for our troops to:
Support Our Troops®
13791 N. Nebraska Avenue
Tampa, FL 33613