Don is a results-driven sales professional with 32 years of experience in the employee benefits industry. He led Cambridge Benefit Solutions beginning in 1997 until it became part of Benefit Commerce Group in 2020. He has built strong and lasting relationships with clients, business partnerships, vendors, and prospects.
Don provides sustainable strategies and tailored solutions for employers, to assist them in controlling their healthcare costs and engaging employees in healthcare consumerism. He is a talented benefits professional who can empathize and communicate with people at every level of an organization, analyzing their needs in order to create a solution. Clients can count on him to listen thoroughly and communicate proactively. Don oversees the strategic planning for his clients and works in tandem with the client management team to ensure the long-term strategy is executed as designed.
BENEFIT COMMERCE GROUP, Scottsdale, AZ 2022-Present
Inc. 5000 4-Time Honoree; Healthiest Employers Since 2014; Best Places to Work 5-Time Honoree
Senior Partner & Principal – Part of Alera Group, this firm specializes and is a thought leader in employee benefits. Largest and most experienced benefits team in the area, providing clients with advice, advocacy and results.
• Proven record of sustainable strategies to help clients, their employees and families save money on health plans. Typical client has saved $10,000+ per employee over a 5-year period, without reducing value of benefits.
• We make life easier for our clients’ HR teams, focusing on employee communication, engagement and HR technology to help them recruit and retain productive workers.
• Over 200 client awards for wellness and benefit programs in past 5 years, including: Wellness Council of Arizona and Healthiest Employers.
• We conduct annual Arizona Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
• We are Title Sponsor of Phoenix division of Accelerent, a business development organization.
CAMBRIDGE BENEFIT SOLUTIONS, Chandler 1997-2022
President and Principal/Owner of highly rated consulting and brokerage firm, on cutting edge with alternative benefit package solutions for employers.