Excellent reputation for solving problems, enhancing client relationships and retention, and driving overall operational improvements.
• Amy collaborates to help develop benefit-enhancing and money-saving strategies for our clients.
• She advocates on their behalf with insurance companies, TPAs and other vendors.
• She assures smooth onboarding for new clients by facilitating activities between our Benefit Advisor Team and Client Services Team.
BENEFIT COMMERCE GROUP, Scottsdale, AZ 2019-Present
Inc. 5000 4-Time Honoree; Healthiest Employers Since 2014; Best Places to Work 5-Time Honoree
Vice President, Client Strategy & Advocacy – Part of Alera Group, this firm specializes and is a thought leader in employee benefits. Largest and most experienced benefits team in the area, providing clients with advice, advocacy and results.
• Proven record of sustainable strategies to help clients, their employees and families save money on health plans. Typical client has saved $10,000+ per employee over a 5-year period, without reducing value of benefits.
• We make life easier for our clients’ HR teams, focusing on employee communication, engagement and HR technology to help them recruit and retain productive workers.
• Over 200 client awards for wellness and benefit programs in past 5 years, including: Wellness Council of Arizona and Healthiest Employers.
• We conduct annual Arizona Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
• We are Title Sponsor of Phoenix division of Accelerent, a business development organization.
UNITEDHEALTHCARE, Phoenix, AZ & Milwaukee, WI 2011-2019
Progressively responsible positions in Account Management, leading to: VP of Sales and Account Management. Managed key customer relationships and provided leadership to Account Management team to enhance customer service and achieve client retention goals. Developed and maintained strong intercompany relationships.
WILLIS TOWERS WATSON & affiliates, Milwaukee, WI 1993-2010
VP of Client Solutions & Delivery. Strategic account advisor, mentored Client Services staff and managed vendor relationships.
VISION SERVICE PLAN, Milwaukee, WI 1992-1993
Account Executive. Self funded, fully insured and discount vision plans.
GREAT-WEST LIFE ASSURANCE CO., Minneapolis, MN 1989-1992
Account Executive. Responsible for selling self funded medical, pharmacy, dental, life disability and 401(k) plans through brokers.