Christy has more than 25 years of experience in insurance and TPA operations, providing customer support and all other aspects of project management. She has a record of consistently exceeding client expectations. At Benefit Commerce Group, she leads a team of client services professionals. Central to the firm’s quality service is a proactive and ongoing Process/Project Management program that provides meaningful and measurable tracking and results. Her team uses well-established project management skills and principles, including annual calendar of activities, regularly scheduled meetings, documented to-do and task lists, milestones and priorities. With advance planning and open communication, Benefit Commerce Group remains proactive for its clients, rather than reactive.
BENEFIT COMMERCE GROUP, Scottsdale, AZ 2016-Present
Inc. 5000 4-Time Honoree; Healthiest Employers Since 2014; Best Places to Work 5-Time Honoree
Vice President, Client Services – Part of Alera Group, this firm specializes and is a thought leader in employee benefits. Largest and most experienced benefits team in the area, providing clients with advice, advocacy and results.
• Proven record of sustainable strategies to help clients, their employees and families save money on health plans. Typical client has saved $10,000+ per employee over a 5-year period, without reducing value of benefits.
• We make life easier for our clients’ HR teams, focusing on employee communication, engagement and HR technology to help them recruit and retain productive workers.
• Over 200 client awards for wellness and benefit programs in past 5 years, including: Wellness Council of Arizona and Healthiest Employers.
• We conduct annual Arizona Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
• We are Title Sponsor of Phoenix division of Accelerent, a business development organization.
INDEPENDENCE HOLDING COMPANY (NYSE: IHC), Phoenix, AZ 2007-2016
—EBIX HEALTH ADMINISTRATION EXCHANGE—Chief Operating Officer
• Managed the implementation of a large exchange carrier, enrolling over 20,000 members during the 2016 Open
• Enrollment period. Implemented streamlined and automated processes across the organization to improve efficiencies and implemented cost saving workflow processes.
—IHC HEALTH SOLUTIONS—Senior Vice President, Administration
• Managed operations to continually meet industry-wide service standards; consistently exceeded customer and client expectations.
INSURERS ADMINISTRATIVE CORPORATION (IAC), Phoenix, AZ 1993-2007
Senior Vice President, Administration