Daniel is an employee benefits specialist with over 10 years of experience in the insurance industry. He manages the processes, tools, training, strategy and day-to-day monitoring of Sales Team activity, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. He supports the team in establishing sustainable benefit programs for our employer clients and conveying the value of our programs to prospective clients.
BENEFIT COMMERCE GROUP, Scottsdale, AZ 2013-Present
Inc. 5000 4-Time Honoree; Healthiest Employers Since 2014; Best Places to Work 5-Time Honoree
Manager, Sales Enablement & Operations – Part of Alera Group, this firm specializes and is a thought leader in employee benefits. Largest and most experienced benefits team in the area, providing clients with advice, advocacy and results.
• Proven record of sustainable strategies to help clients, their employees and families save money on health plans. Typical client has saved $10,000+ per employee over a 5-year period, without reducing value of benefits.
• We make life easier for our clients’ HR teams, focusing on employee communication, engagement and HR technology to help them recruit and retain productive workers.
• Over 200 client awards for wellness and benefit programs in past 5 years, including: Wellness Council of Arizona and Healthiest Employers.
• We conduct annual Arizona Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
• We are Title Sponsor of Phoenix division of Accelerent, a business development organization.
NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL, Phoenix, AZ 2011-2013
Employee Benefits Specialist at Strategic Employee Benefit Services
Began as Account Manager providing leading edge service and support to all existing group accounts. Quickly appointed to Sales Representative role, exceeding 2012 sales goal by more