Lisa has 35+ years of experience in employee benefits, on the carrier and employer sides, including 17 years at Aetna based in Phoenix in various capacities, plus experience as a Benefits Manager for two technology companies in Phoenix, an Account Executive at UHC, a Group Sales Trainer and Group Medical Underwriter at MetLife, and a Benefits Consultant at KPMG Peat Marwick. Lisa works side-by-side with Chris Hogan at BCG and Kristen Russell at Fall River Employee Benefits and collaborates with our Client Management team to develop strategies for our clients.
BENEFIT COMMERCE GROUP, Scottsdale, AZ 2022-Present
Inc. 5000 4-Time Honoree; Healthiest Employers Since 2014; Best Places to Work 5-Time Honoree
Senior Consulting Executive – Part of Alera Group, this firm specializes and is a thought leader in employee benefits. Largest and most experienced benefits team in the area, providing clients with advice, advocacy and results.
• Proven record of sustainable strategies to help clients, their employees and families save money on health plans. Typical client has saved $10,000+ per employee over a 5-year period, without reducing value of benefits.
• We make life easier for our clients’ HR teams, focusing on employee communication, engagement and HR technology to help them recruit and retain productive workers.
• Over 200 client awards for wellness and benefit programs in past 5 years, including: Wellness Council of Arizona and Healthiest Employers.
• We conduct annual Arizona Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
• We are Title Sponsor of Phoenix division of Accelerent, a business development organization.
Held positions from Senior Account Executive to Director of Sales and Service in the Phoenix area and for Aetna International.
AG COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS and ISOLA, Chandler, AZ 1997-2005
Benefit Manager for two technology companies.
UNITEDHEALTH GROUP, Phoenix 1995-1997
PEAT MARWICK, Los Angeles 1992-1994
METLIFE, New York City 1988-1991
Underwriter and Sales Trainer