Helps small businesses meet budget needs and maintain competitive position to retain and attract talented employees.
Areas of Expertise Include:
* Securing exclusive product designs from carriers * Plan design for small group plans
* Insurance administrative processes * Specialty markets & limited plans
* CMS-certified for Medicare Solutions * Certified Federal Facilitator for ACA Marketplace
BENEFIT COMMERCE GROUP, Scottsdale, AZ 2012-Present
Inc. 5000 4-Time Honoree; Healthiest Employers Since 2014; Best Places to Work 5-Time Honoree
Benefits Consultant – Part of Alera Group, this firm specializes and is a thought leader in employee benefits. Largest and most experienced benefits team in the area, providing clients with advice, advocacy and results.
• Proven record of sustainable strategies to help clients, their employees and families save money on health plans. Typical client has saved $10,000+ per employee over a 5-year period, without reducing value of benefits.
• We make life easier for our clients’ HR teams, focusing on employee communication, engagement and HR technology to help them recruit and retain productive workers.
• Over 200 client awards for wellness and benefit programs in past 5 years, including: Wellness Council of Arizona and Healthiest Employers.
• We conduct annual Arizona Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
• We are Title Sponsor of Phoenix division of Accelerent, a business development organization.
INNOVATIVE BENEFIT CONCEPTS, Scottsdale, AZ 1995-2003; 2009-Present
• Specialized in the design and distribution of proprietary small group health plans in Arizona.
INSURERS ADMINISTRATIVE CORPORATION (IAC), Phoenix, AZ 1993-1995; 2003-2009
Director of Marketing; Director of National Accounts; Regional Sales Director
• Coordinated marketing for association plans, limited benefit plans and specialty markets, including national distribution channels.
NATIONAL HOSPITAL AND HEALTHCARE SERVICES, INC., Chicago, IL 1979-1993
• Insurance agency developed and operated one of the largest multiple employer health plans in Chicago area. Firm provided administrative services including enrollment/eligibility, billing, claims customer service.
• Concurrently: Founder and Executive Director of IBC, a not-for-profit employer-based health care coalition that developed one of Chicago’s first PPO networks.