Nancy has more than 25 years of experience leading corporate communications for insurance companies and insurance marketers, including executive communications, public relations, marketing communications, company positioning, client communications and new product launches. She provides strategy, development and oversight of communications for Benefit Commerce Group, creating effective communications that make sense for our employee benefits clients and their employees.
BENEFIT COMMERCE GROUP, Scottsdale, AZ 2013-Present
Inc. 5000 4-Time Honoree; Healthiest Employers Since 2014; Best Places to Work 5-Time Honoree
Director, Communications – Part of Alera Group, this firm specializes and is a thought leader in employee benefits. Largest and most experienced benefits team in the area, providing clients with advice, advocacy and results.
• Proven record of sustainable strategies to help clients, their employees and families save money on health plans. Typical client has saved $10,000+ per employee over a 5-year period, without reducing value of benefits.
• We make life easier for our clients’ HR teams, focusing on employee communication, engagement and HR technology to help them recruit and retain productive workers.
• Over 200 client awards for wellness and benefit programs in past 5 years, including: Wellness Council of Arizona and Healthiest Employers.
• We conduct annual Arizona Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
• We are Title Sponsor of Phoenix division of Accelerent, a business development organization.
ZEBRA, INC. Rockford, IL 2010-2019
Corporate Communications & PR Consulting
ACCESS PLANS, INC., Irving, TX 2002-2010
Marketing communications, PR, employee communications, advertising, investor relations for a $50 million revenue national membership and insurance marketing company. Led five person team to support company's three complementary distribution channels.
CERES GROUP, INC., Irving, TX 1999-2002
Senior Vice President
Media relations, PR, investor relations, advertising, communications to agents, employees and customers for a $700 million revenue health insurance company. Revenue nearly tripled in five years. Led four-person team as company completed several acquisitions and numerous product launches.