Stacy has 25+ years of insurance industry experience in both carrier and TPA environments, 15 of those years in senior level positions. Her insurance product knowledge spans individual and group medical, specialty and ancillary lines. Her expertise in relationship management, project management, technology development and many other areas provides additional support for our clients. Stacy and the entire Client Services team at Benefit Commerce Group build strong and lasting relationships with clients, assisting them in managing their employee benefits programs, controlling their healthcare costs and engaging employees in healthcare consumerism.
BENEFIT COMMERCE GROUP, Scottsdale, AZ 2014-Present
Inc. 5000 4-Time Honoree; Healthiest Employers Since 2014; Best Places to Work 5-Time Honoree
Senior Client Executive – Part of Alera Group, this firm specializes and is a thought leader in employee benefits. Largest and most experienced benefits team in the area, providing clients with advice, advocacy and results.
• Proven record of sustainable strategies to help clients, their employees and families save money on health plans. Typical client has saved $10,000+ per employee over a 5-year period, without reducing value of benefits.
• We make life easier for our clients’ HR teams, focusing on employee communication, engagement and HR technology to help them recruit and retain productive workers.
• Over 200 client awards for wellness and benefit programs in past 5 years, including: Wellness Council of Arizona and Healthiest Employers.
• We conduct annual Arizona Employee Benefits Benchmarking Survey.
• We are Title Sponsor of Phoenix division of Accelerent, a business development organization.
INDEPENDENCE HOLDING COMPANY Subsidiaries (NYSE: IHC), Phoenix, AZ 2005-2014
Chief Project Officer, Chief Implementation Officer, Senior Vice President
Responsible for TPAs and strategic partners, strategic management, product line and project management, reinsurance, marketing and administration agreements, and development and implementation of plans and procedures for individual and group medical and dental products, including fully insured and stop loss business.
WORLD INSURANCE COMPANY, Omaha, NE 1991-2005
Assistant Vice President, Special Projects
Extensive experience in all aspects of insurance company operations. Primary focus: strategic project management, financial and actuarial reporting, contract management for mergers and acquisitions through coinsurance, assumption reinsurance, asset and company purchase, and plan build and conversion of large blocks of business.